ebook, audiobook, paperback, and hardcover available
When going 'no contact' is not an option: discover how to cope with narcissists while living under the same roof, sharing a workplace, or co-parenting.
Do you try to please a loved one, only to find your efforts have made matters worse?
Have you felt worthless after another raging session of criticism and ridicule by someone close to you?
Or has a colleague at work ever blamed you for his failures or spread gossip about you?
If this sounds familiar, you just might have a narcissist in your inner circle.
Psychologists and behavioral experts are still debating the causes of narcissism, but they all agree on one thing: having a narcissist in your life is extremely harmful to your well-being.
The energy spent coping with a narcissist can leave you feeling drained and empty, deeply affecting your self-esteem.
Breaking free from that toxic circle of narcissism and codependency is challenging, especially when the narcissist is someone close to you. The abused are often advised to escape by breaking all contact with a narcissist.
But what happens when leaving is not an option? What can you do when a narcissist is a family member, someone at work, or an ex-spouse with whom you have to co-parent?
If you’ve found yourself in such a torturous situation, and you feel trapped and hopeless, take a deep breath: you’re not alone and there’s a way to regain your freedom and confidence.
In Dealing with the Unavoidable Narcissist in Your Life, you will discover:
● How to detect subtle narcissistic behavior, and recognize if someone you care about is playing mind tricks on you
● The connection between codependency and narcissism -- discover why you attract narcissists and what you can do to stop it
● How to use the Grey Rock method for coping with manipulative and narcissistic behavior
● What to do when your parent or sibling is a narcissist -- discover how to keep your mental freedom while living with a narcissist under the same roof
● Techniques and strategies for dealing with a narcissistic boss or colleague when you have no option but to work with them every day
● A guide to co-parent with a narcissistic ex and ensuring your children never fall victim to mental abuse
And much more.
Dealing with the Unavoidable Narcissist in Your Life will teach you to protect yourself from their influence, without breaking the connection if you are unable to leave for good.
To buy Dealing with the Unavoidable Narcissist in Your Life and reclaim your own narrative today, simply click the button below.
If you want to book an appointment or have any questions about a product on our site, your order or services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.